MORE FROM GUTENBERG

Gutenberg Receives Matching-Gift Pledge!

Near the end of June 2017, Gutenberg College received a matching-donation pledge of $10,000.00. This pledge will match dollar-for-dollar any new donations or any additional donations current supporters might wish to make. This matching campaign begins now and will end on August 31st, the end of Gutenberg’s fiscal year. We invite you to join in.

Donate Now

On a recent visit to Gutenberg College, the donor making the anonymous pledge had this to say about the reasons behind the matching pledge:

While I lived and studied in this building, I was profoundly impacted—both educationally and spiritually. My time here was the most formative season of my life. I not only learned skills that have helped me with my career, I was nurtured and ministered to, and I want others to experience the same—having the opportunity to both learn and grow in wisdom. I’ve decided to put my money where my mouth is and want to encourage others to support this amazing place so that even more students can attend Gutenberg College and come away as profoundly impacted as I was.

We want to thank this donor for the financial support and the words that provide the special meaning behind the support. We hope the sentiment expressed above resonates with you like it has with us.

We hear similar stories from others who have come through our doors. Many of you have generously supported Gutenberg College over this past year. God has graciously used you and other supporters to keep us on track with the budget the Gutenberg College board approved at the beginning of the year. We are very thankful for each and every one of you for that.

If you are interested in helping us match the donor’s generous $10,0000 pledge by making a new or increased donation, you may donate in any number of ways. This link will take you to our “How to Donate” page*.

You can see the progress of the matching-gift campaign by browsing to our 2020.gutenberg.edu webpage.

*FYI, Gutenberg has a new Customer Relationship Management program called NeonCRM that helps us be more efficient and allows us to host web content in the cloud at gutenberg.z2systems.com. We wanted you to be aware that a link to “gutenberg.z2systems.com” is an official Gutenberg College link you can trust.

May we send you...?

Choose your subscriptions to our newsletter and/or email updates.

Subscribe

If this ministry is helpful to you, please consider supporting it as you are able. Even small donations help. Thank you.

Donate online